Talk or chat to our experts and get answers to your questions
Create Google Developer account
To set up your Google Play account:
- Fill out the form, and click Next Step.
- Add a photo (optional), and click Next.
- Click Back to Google Play Developer Console.
- Select the Google Play Developer distribution agreement check-box to acknowledge your agreement, and click Continue to payment to pay the one-time $25 fee.
- Enter your payment information, and click Accept and continue.
- You will receive an email from Google notifying you when your account is ready to be activated. Note: This process can take up to a week
- Activate your account.