Category: Health Description: ACCUSCAN IMAGING app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Health category app. Click below to download the ACCUSCAN IMAGING app.
10/10 for Best Health appBased on1 votes & user reviews
Accuscan Imaging is founded by Dr Simendra Kumar Mahato and Dr Sajendra Kumar.with the objective to provide quality ultrasound facility to the residents of Gurgaon and adjoining parts of Delhi especially of Palam vihar, sector 23, sector 22, New palam Vihar, Ashok Vihar, Dharam colony and Bijwasan. It has got first and perhaps the only 3D/4D ultrsound and color doppler equipment in the abovementioned region. Quality service at economical fee is its first priority. Doctors of this clinic are highly experienced and they believe in working in ideal manner with internationally accepted norms. Clinic also document the scanning findings with maximum number of relevent still images in high quality paper prints. 3D and 4D ultrasound equipment not only add another dimention to the scans but also enhances grayscale 2D images as compared to non 3D equipments.
Ex Senior resident Safdarjung HospitalEx Asst Prof. NIMHANS BengaluruEx Consultant Sri Balaji Action Medical InstituteEx Consultant Mahajan Imaging
Founded : 2012
Dr : Simendra Kr Mahato
Mission : To provide quality ultrasound scan services at affordable cost.
weburl : www.accuscanimaging.in
Down syndrome is a genetic disorder. It is due to extra piece of chromosome number 21 (three copies of chromosome 21 instead of two copies). It can happen to foetuses of normal parents. It happens due to errors in redistribution of genetic material during fertilization. We doctors want to detect possibility of Down syndrome in your foetus so that option to terminate the pregnancy can be offered, after confirmation of Down syndrome in your foetus.Some of the tests are for screening (this means these only tell about high risk cases and low risk cases. These are non-invasive and can be practically done in all pregnant women to identify high risk cases. High risk cases are then subjected to invasive confirmatory tests.Screening is commonly done by combined ultrasound based NT scan and maternal blood test based Double marker test. These are done around 12 weeks. Timing of test is important as delay in test decreases accuracy of test.Taking out foetal tissue for genetic analysis is required for confirmatory tests like amniocentesis and chorionic villous sampling . Hence these tests are invasive procedures and are done only in High risk cases.Down syndrome cases have subnormal intelligence and multiple problems like heart disease etc.They have typical facial appearance with widely spaced eyes, depressed nose protruding tongue etc. (image courtesy : wikipedia)
Ultrasound in Infertility
Ultrasound in infertility
For infertility 3D Transvaginal (internal) Ultrasoundof Pelvis is performed for evaluation of uterus and ovaries. Routine ultrasound can not study patency of uterine tubes (special contrast ultrasound or X ray based hysterisalpingography (HSG) is required.Follicular monitoring (= ovulation study) is done by ultrasound to assess growth and maturation of follicle (egg), ovulation of follicle (egg rupture) and thickness of endometrium(inner linining of uterus). Multi sitting complete cycle study starts from day 2 of menstrual cycle. On day 2 base line scan is done. later on scans are done on alternate days from day 9 till follicle ruptures. when follicles reaches 18mm size, daily scanning is recommended. It is advisable to convey scan reports to the treating gynaecologist by patient.
Transvaginal Ultrasound is another and better way of scanning of uterus and ovaries. A special ultrasound probe (long cylindrical) is inserted into patients vagina. Uterus, ovaries and early pregnancy are scanned in this way. For these purposes transvaginal ultrasound is better than external over the belly ultrasound. Probe is covered with disposable sheath / condom to prevent infections from one patient to another.Usually no pain is experienced by patient and is harmless to pregnancy.In our centre it is inserted by female doctor / female staff. Patient is draped with clothing. In case of male doctor, the doctor stands behind the curtain to operate it and interpret it.(Image courtesy : wikipedia)
preparation for ultrasound
For ultrasound whole abdomen and upper abdomen fasting is required. Fruit juice (if the patient is not a diabetic) and plain water are allowed. Full bladder urine holding is required for whole abdomen, Ultrasound KUB, ultrasound lower abdomen and ultrasound pelvis. No preparation is required for pregnancy scan.No urine holding is required for ultrasound trans vaginal (TVS) and follicular monitoring / ovulation study.For pregnancy scan no fasting / urine holding is required.For pregnancy scan doctor's ultrasound request/ advice and photo identity card of patient are required.Photo identity can be Voter card, Aadhar card, PAN card, Passport or driving licence or any Govt photo ID proof
Ultrasounds in Pregnancy
Recommended Ultrasound In Pregnancy:
1. Confirmation of Pregnancy : (as early as possible, usually after 7 days of urine test confirming pregnancy). It is very important to know about site of the pregnancy. We need to confirm if the pregnancy is within the uterus or outside it(in tubes). Pregnancy outside uterus is not only non-viable but can cause internal bleeding requiring surgery to save life of the patient.
2. Dating scan (usually 7 to 8 weeks). For correct assessment of growth we need to know exact age of pregnancy. it is not accurately possible by last menstrual period information as patients have different days in menstrual cycle and exact day of ovulation / fertilization can not be known by clinical methods.We document embronic length (CRL) and heart beat as well as number of embryos and sacs to assess twins / triplets etc.
3. NT scan = level 1 scan= early morphologic scan : (bertween 12 weeks to 12.3 weeks). This is for screening of Downs syndrome and early gross structural evaluation. By measuring thickness of fluid containing structure behind the neck (=nuchal lucency), we can know about high risk cases for Down syndrome. Screening test becomes more accurate when we combine it with Double marker test (blood test). Gross fetal structural evaluation is also done for the possibility of any congenital anomaly / deformity.
4. Anomaly scan= level 2 scan= Targeted scan (between 18 - 20 weeks) This is detailed scan for assesment of normal developement of organs and for possibility of any anomaly/ maldevelopement / deformity.(All anomalies can not be detected by ultrasound but honest effort to detect it is desired. it usually takes 30 minutes to complete the scan and documentation.
5. Growth scan (usually around 28 weeks, at 24 weeks is optional) - at this time Growth of fetus is assessed.
6. Colour Doppler study ( 32 to 34 weeks) Any compromise in nutrition to the fetus is first reflected in blood flow pattern. By this scan we can predict possibility of growth retardation or need of any urgent delivery.
7. Growth scan ( 35 weeks to 40 weeks) Growth of fetus position of fetus etc are evaluated for mode of delivery
Biophysical Profile scoring : This is fetal behavioral study combined with fluid assessment. Gross body and limb movements, heart rate change after fetal movement, foetal breathing movement are also assessed.
Fetal Echocardiography : Detailed evaluation of fetal heart for structural and functional abnormalities
Best time for 3D ultrasound is from 5th to 7th months when plenty of fluid around foetus is present. Basic color doppler is done in almost all scans. Sex of the fetus is neither detected nor revealed. This scan protocols are followed by most of the Doctors. However additional scans may be prescribed by Doctors as per their own protocol.
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: