Category: Information Description: AEUV BCP app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Information category app. Click below to download the AEUV BCP app.
10/10 for Best Information appBased on1 votes & user reviews
We created the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) as a proactive planning process that ensures critical services or products are continuously delivered without interruption during a disruption. This BCP takes into account events that may disturb the continuity of the business as a result of: i. Structural Causes (Building incidents) ii. A Pandemic Situation iii. A Breakdown of IT Systems This BCP Apps gives you instant access to report an incident, guide you to the muster point, to contact the first aiders or the relevant BCP team members in case of emergency. The full version of BCP can be found on the HR intranet website. A hard copy is also available in the HR department.
weburl : http://www.angloeastern.com
In case of Loss of Property (Floor / Building):
• Report the incident if situation occurs.
• Business Recovery Team (BRT) to determine if business can continue in
same geographical location or not; and if necessary, to determine who
and to which location should be moved.
• Based on assessment of the situation a decision will be made to either
relocate business or part thereof to a backup location in the same city
/ country or to a branch located in another city or country.
• Each branch must on beforehand:
o To determine a backup location for the event of losing the office
building or part of the office building, where it could be another
location in the same building or a location elsewhere such as a
o To make sure important files (Technical / HR / Accounts) are scanned
o To determine a Muster Point where staff can be assembled and
instructed for further actions.
• Person-In-Charge and / or his substitute (Department Head / Branch
Manager) to determine who should work from home or from the
o IT department to assess on beforehand if employees that are to work
from home have the necessary hardware to do so.
• Coordination of the event should happen from the backup location.
• Communications protocols to be activated (which parties external /
internal to be informed).
• IT to coordinate systems in backup location.
• Follow closely instruction of the BRT, Person-In-Charge
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: