Category: Charity Description: AP Foundation app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Charity category app. Click below to download the AP Foundation app.
10/10 for Best Charity appBased on1 votes & user reviews
The Advocates Pedia Foundation is a non profit organization registered under Trust Act 1882. The main aims and objects of the said organization is to work for the development of legal education and social causes as and when felt needed by its members and the management Committee. In addition to this the focus will be to organize law seminars, legal conferences, legal workshops and utilize media for dissemination of knowledge and information. The target of these activities is inclusion of an enlightened outlook and democratic values among the masses of India. This is the first search Engine on the Web world that is dedicated to promote lawyers biographies online and conduct interviews of
lawyers, law students and legal experts. Along with the other social activities the endeavour is to deliver legal services to the sectors of society which are unable to
access existing legal services due to ill literacy and poor economic conditions. For the first time the task has been taken to provide online cases, precedents, judgment of courts for the benefit of common people.
Founded : 29-06-2016
Mission : AIMS AND OBJECTIVE
The objects of the Trust are. –
• To work for the development of legal education and social causes.
• To organize law seminars, legal conferences, legal workshops and utilize media for dissemination of knowledge and information, inclusion of an enlightened outlook and democratic values among the masses of India.
• To promote lawyers biographies online and conduct interviews of lawyers, law students and legal experts.
• To deliver legal services to the sectors of society which are unable to access existing legal services.
• To provide online cases, precedents, judgment of courts for the benefit of common people.
• To provide online legal articles.
• To provide legal news and facts online.
• To publish e-editions of law journals as well as offline, law magazines, periodicals and other publications in different languages.
• To organize free legal aid for general public.
• To promote and maintain a high standard of professional, brotherhood among the members of the Association.
• To promote and encourage friendly feelings, fraternity, unity and co-operation among the members in all matters of common interest for the development of democratic values in the society.
• To promote, encourage or undertake organized, research and experimental work in the field of law, sociology, economics and political science.
• To promote and disseminate knowledge and study of any branch of law, jurisdiction and legislation.
• To impart training in all professional and vocational activities etc.
• To raise awareness about local national and international legal changes and developments especially in the legal educational.
• To arrange and organize events, Dramas and other celebrations.
• To build networks for information action and supporting the causes of development of other Organizations and campaigns.
• To organize correspondence in a lawful manner to arrange meetings conferences, seminars with the concerned Government authorities for the solution of legal social problems of the general population.
• To provide the help the public through the organizations like NEPA, UNICEF, WHO and utilize the financial help in the Development of the poor and needy people.
• To conduct and organize seminars workshops conferences meetings and public lectures.
• To do all acts and things necessary to facilitate the charitable, social cultural, educational vocational and economic development of the society.
• To work for the educational upliftment of the rural and general public irrespective of caste, creed colours, region and religion.
• To undertake relief measures in aid of the distressed people affected by natural calamities or in other ways. e.g. to rehabilitated them and make them self-dependent through income generating schemes.
• To provide free stationary, books, dresses and other reading materials to the poor and brilliant students and also the pay stipends, scholarship etc., to the brilliant students who are into studies and sports.
• To launch sustained campaigns for relief of people affected by disasters such as drought, floods, cyclones earthquake pestilence, epidemics and major accidents by rail, road or air etc,
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: