Category: Information Description: APJanmabhoomi app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Information category app. Click below to download the APJanmabhoomi app.
10/10 for Best Information appBased on1 votes & user reviews
AP Janmabhoomi is a social initiative by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It focuses on three schemes namely Digital Classrooms, Anganwadi Centers and Crematoriums. To build and improve these three structures across Andhra Pradesh, the government provides for 70% of the total cost. The rest 30% is funded by NRIs in North America who want to help their motherland.
This platform bridges the gap between the NRIs and the community of Andhra Pradesh. It is essential to work together for the progression of the Sunrise State. Digital Classrooms ensure global standard of education for the young buds. Anganwadi Centers promote pre-school education, healthcare and hygiene for children up to 6 years and pregnant women. Crematoriums ensure the last rites are paid right satisfying the duty and responsibility of the kin.
Help us in helping millions. Support us in our dream and let us set flight to it, together.
Founded : 2017
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: