Category: Business Description: A+R Logistics App app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Business category app. Click below to download the A+R Logistics App app.
10/10 for Best Business appBased on1 votes & user reviews
Carrying the LOAD and DOING IT RIGHT - COMMUNICATION is KEY!
Core Values : At A&R – LOAD stands for Leadership, Ownership, Accountability and Drive--Doing It Right
Our core values influence how we conduct business each and every day, and the reason we are the leading provider in bulk trucking and transportation services. Abiding by the principles of safety, quality, integrity & respect, we have become a trusted dry bulk transport company, gaining the respect of companies nationwide. At A&R, Doing It Right is the only way it's done.
SAFETY -- For the sake of our people, our products and our environment, safety is our highest priority. Doing It Right means we always THINK before we ACT—protecting our employees, customers, partners and others; carefully handling products and materials; and obeying all environmental laws and regulations.
QUALITY -- Defects are more than damaged goods; they're damaged reputations. That's why our policy is Zero Defects. Doing It Right means performing our jobs according to the procedures we have in place to ensure consistent quality, meeting or exceeding the customer's expectations every time.
We are honest and straightforward with each other, our customers and our business partners. Doing It Right means we do what we say and say what we do—and not just when it's easy.RESPECT -- Everyone in our organization plays a crucial role. Pulling together as a team, we achieve greatness. Doing It Right means we value each other as individuals and conduct ourselves according to the Golden Rule. It's okay to disagree. It's not okay to be disagreeable.
What to do in the event of an Accident or Spill
ACCIDENT REPORTING PROCEDURECALL: 888-448-9229The following procedures are to be followed when involved in an accident:
1. Above all else, if injuries are involved, summon emergency assistance at once (DIAL 911),
render aid and comfort the injured (for those capable, qualified and willing);
2. Protect the scene by putting out hazard triangles appropriately and summon the nearest law
3. Cooperate fully with any law enforcement investigation. However, DO NOT converse with others at
the scene other than gathering information from all parties and witnesses;
4. DO NOT admit guilt or fault under any circumstance or make statements to any media;
5. NOTIFY THE SAFETY DEPARTMENT immediately from the scene by dialing:
24/7- Accident #888-448-9229
6. Safety will direct the call to gather data and to provide guidance to you;
7. Send macro #10 (fill in as much information, if possible);
8. We provide accident reporting kits to all of our drivers and you, as a driver, are accountable to
ensure you have one in your truck at all times;
a. Take photos of the scene as instructed by the safety department;
b. DO NOT take photos of injured people;
9. Complete the accident report form in detail at the earliest possible time while the information is
fresh in your mind. Fax the report back to the safety department at the following number and
ensure you provide the original report and kit material to your Fleet Manager:
Safety Fax #888-359-0220
Non Hazardous SPILL RESPONSE PROCEDURE
Responsibility: The driver, dispatch, terminal manager, and customer service all play a role in reporting spills of plastic resin. 1. If the spill is a result of a failure on the part of A&R the driver will clean up the spill and if the spill occurred at a shipper’s or consignee’s facility the driver will clean up the spill to the satisfaction of the shipper or consignee.
a) Document with before and after photos.
b) Report the spill via Spill Notification Macro.
c) Report the spill to shipper or consignee.
d) Ask for assistance and clean up as best as he or she can.
e) If possible, have the shipper or consignee sign the paperwork indicating the spill has been cleaned to their satisfaction. 2. If the driver arrives at a shipper or consignee’s facility and there is already plastic resin on the ground, document with photos and seek advice from Dispatch.3. If a spill occurs during loading or unloading that is not the result of a failure on the part of A&R the driver is to document the information.
a) If possible, the driver is to take before and after photos.
b) Report the spill via Spill Notification Macro.
c) Report to the shipper or consignee.
d) Assist in the clean up as best as he or she can.
e) If possible, have the shipper or consignee sign the paperwork indicating the spill is not the result of a failure on the part of A&R.
MACROS TO KNOW
Arrived at Shipper
Arrive at final Consignee
Customer info request
COM Check Request
Hours of Service
Text MessageRejected Trailer
Who do I contact in the event of a breakdown?
1. Call: 888-443-2244 (Go To Corporate Directory for 1 button call)
2. Send breakdown macro (macro 11) being sure to indicate problem
3. Notify dispatch4. Notify Your Terminal Manager
Qualcomm & Logging
Qualcomm A&R Internal Support
Qualcomm Support number:
800-541-7490Have the machine numbers from the backside of the user interface ready.If you are still experiencing Qualcomm Issues:If for any reason your Omnitracs/Qualcomm system has a systematic error alerting you to run paper logs (speedometer sensor failure, GPS failure, etc.), please contact anyone in Safety, Dispatch or Management to get copies of your logs for your current cycle sent to you, then pick up a paper log book and run paper logs until the error/sensor/hardware is fixed or replaced. Once fixed and able to run E-Logs again
Please make sure you fax your paper logs to the Safety Department at 888-359-0220 immediately once you are back and able to log into E-Logs. Please contact anyone in Safety when you send the faxed logs so we can be prepared to receive them. This way we can manually enter your paper log book into the e-log system for you right away to avoid any violations.
Any violations against such policies as stated above may result in further disciplinary actions that may lead up to and include termination.VIEW, SAVE, PRINT ELOGS:LOGGING IN The driver credentials you will need are the same as the ones you use on the Qualcomm mobile unit, plus your last name as displayed by the mobile unit after you log in. If you aren’t certain about how your last name appears on the mobile unit, be sure to log in to your mobile unit and check before logging into Hours of Service (Driver). QHOS is not a mobile app but you can type the linkbelow into your computer browser:
Type in A&R Transport for company name. Next, type the Driver ID and password that you use to log in to your mobile unit, along with your last name as it displays on your mobile unit after you log in.DRIVER LOG REPORTTo view, save and print your logs, click the Reports tab, select a date range and log format, and then click Run Report. The system will generate a PDF file that you can save and/or print.
NOTE: Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF reports. Make sure you run and save your log report at least once every six months. By default, only six months of Hours of Service data is stored.
How to get paid for delays:
In order to pay a driver and bill a customer where justified, it is critical that all procedures regarding detention submission be followed. Here are some tips.
IN ORDER TO BE PAID FOR DETENTION YOU MUST:• Fill out a delay form completely.
• Delay must be signed. If the shipper or receiver refuses to sign simply write “R.T.S” meaning refused to sign.
• A Delay macro must be sent at the time the delay occurs and will not send until both arrival and departure macros are sent. If you encounter an issue sending the Delay macro, contact your Terminal Manager.
• A complete description of the delay must be included in the “Details” area of the delay form. Remember, don’t write a book but be sure to tell the story.
• Descriptions on the delay form and delay macro must be accurate and professional/clean.
• All paperwork including delay must be scanned in together as soon as possible. Delay will be rejected if not scanned along with the paperwork, do not redo and re-scan scan at a later date.
• All Delays must include the A&R load number the driver is under at the time of the delay.
• All dates and times must be on the delay form and as stated, the form must be completely filled out.
• If the delay process is not followed by the driver it will result in reduced-payment. Please, if you have questions on how a form needs to be filled out ask your Terminal Manager. We want to pay legitimate delays to our driver force, to help us do so the delay must be handled and communicated properly.
Bad news…Delays are a part of the Trucking industry. Usually things go smoothly but when they do not the good news is at A&R you still get paid! There are two things that MUST be done in order to be paid for detention time.• First, you must send in Qualcomm delay macro and fill it out completely at the time of the delay.• Second, you MUST fill out a delay form and turn it in with your paperwork for the load. This form must be filled out completely with a Shipper and/or Receiver signature/s and match the delay macro sent in.
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: