Category: Business Description: CigarVenues app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Business category app. Click below to download the CigarVenues app.
10/10 for Best Business appBased on1 votes & user reviews
"WHEN ON occasion I’m asked by groups of aspiring writers what they should do to get on, my advice is always, emphatically, smoke. Smoke often and smoke with gusto. It’s a little known, indeed little researched, fact of literature and journalism that no non smoker is worth reading. And writers who give up become crashing bores.”
AA Gill, Sunday Times, July 1999
“I NEITHER coughed nor felt sick. Instead, a sensation of wellbeing filled me, and I became slightly wired, not the reaction you get from alcohol, but sharper and calmer.”
BBC reporter John Simpson, experiencing a cigar for the first time, Sunday Telegraph, July 1999
“There is nothing more agreeable than having a place where one can throw on the floor as many cigar butts as one pleases without the subconscious fear of a maid who is waiting like a sentinel to place an ashtray where the ashes are going to fall.”
“The only way to break a bad habit was to replace it with a better habit.”
Jack Nicholson, explaining why he switched from cigarettes to cigars.
“The Christians met on the way many people who were going to their towns, women and men, with a firebrand in the hand, and certain weeds whose smoke they inhale which are dry weeds stuffed into a certain dry leaf in the form of a muset made of paper, like the ones the children make on the day of the Holy Ghost; and burning a part of it, from the other part they suck or absorb or admit the smoke with breathing.”
Christopher Columbus, from his Navigation diary
“The cigar smoker, like the perfect lover or bagpipe player, is a calm man, slow and sure of his wind”.
“A good Cuban cigar closes the doors to the vulgarities of the world”.
“The cigar must match the shape of the smoker. Round-faced people should avoid long, thin cigars and vice-versa”.
Kees Van Dongen
“A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke”.
“A Havana Cigar is to the art of smoking what a great wine is to the art of drinking”.
“Given the choice between a woman and a cigar, I will always choose the cigar”.
“A good Havana is one of the best pleasures I know”.
“Heaven is a large Havana cigar with black coffee for breakfast”.
Rev Thaddeus Birchard
“The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar”.
“Tobacco is the plant that converts thoughts into dreams”.
“If smoking cigars is not permitted in heaven, I won’t go”.
“There’s something about smoking a cigar that feels like a celebration. It’s like a fine wine. There’s a quality, a workmanship, a passion that goes into the smoking of a fine cigar”.
“Asthma doesn’t seem to bother me any more unless I’m around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar”.
The most famous cigar quote comes from King Edward VII of England. During the reign of Queen Victoria, smoking was frowned upon and not allowed at court. That changed when Edward VII came to the throne at the beginning of the 20th Century, and after dinner pronounced, “Gentlemen, you may smoke”.
“I must point out that my rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after, and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them”.
Winston Churchill (1874 – 1965) British Prime Minister. Said during a lunch with the Arab leader Ibn Saud, when he heard that the king’s religion forbade smoking and alcohol. The Second World War, 1948-54
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle." George Burns
“If I had taken my doctor’s advice and quit smoking when he advised me to, I wouldn’t have lived to go to his funeral.” – (98 year old) George Burns
1. This app and some linked websites contain information relating to tobacco products and is intended for persons of the legal smoking age. By using the app or entering any linked sites you are verifying you are of the legal smoking age in the country where the site is accessed and consent to viewing information relating to tobacco products.
2. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information, it has been provided from a number of sources and Simply Cigars (London) does not accept any liability for this information. It is the responsibility of users to check the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions given on the app before entering into any commitment based upon them.
3. Simply Cigars (London) cannot guarantee that your use of the site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted.
4. Simply Cigars (London) shall not be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with the app or any other Internet sites.
5. The app may contain material (including, but not limited to, advertisements) posted by third parties. Individual users and advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising and other material which they submit to the site and for ensuring that such content complies with all relevant legislation.
6. Simply Cigars (London) accepts no responsibility for the content of material submitted by third parties, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
7. The app may contain links to external websites. These links are included to give users the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of assistance to them. Simply Cigars (London) is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
8. Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the app is free from viruses, no warranties are given that it is free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software. Simply Cigars (London) shall not be liable for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of the app or any hardware on which it is hosted.
9. Nothing in these terms serves to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or any liability which is otherwise prohibited from being excluded by law.
10. These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Site after a variation has been posted.
11. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. This app has been designed for use within the UK. Whilst users from outside the UK are free to view this app, Simply Cigars (London) does not give any warranty, express or implied, that viewing or using the Site from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations.
13. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
In order for Simply Cigars (London) to provide its services and operate efficiently for the benefit of its customers, the company retains the following types of information as submitted by the customer that may constitute personally identifiable information: name, postal address, email address, telephone and fax numbers. The sole purpose of this information is for use by Simply Cigars (London) to communicate with customers as well as to respond to customer enquiries or request for services.
Simply Cigars (London) retains logs of usage of online systems and applications such as email transmissions, IP addresses and user activity. This information is retained to facilitate customer support and be able to detect and rectify any problems that customers may encounter.
Simply Cigars (London) retains records of the results obtained through customer surveys and research such as customer satisfaction feedback. In every case, this information is collected with the explicit consent of the customer.
Purpose of Information Stored
Simply Cigars (London) retains the above described forms of data about its customers with the following objectives:
To communicate efficiently with its customers about the service provided
To send pertinent information about the services offered by the company
To improve the quality of service offered through customer feedback
To provide support and assistance to customers about the company’s services
To ensure compliance with the relevant laws and contractual obligations
Disclosure of Personal Data
Simply Cigars (London) will not disclose any of the personally identifiable information stored without the customer’s prior consent unless this is required by law or legal process.
The types of persons to whom information about the customer may be disclosed by the company in the course of providing its services, include the employees of the company and its related legal entities, agents, subcontractors, sales representatives, accountants, billing and collection services and credit reporting agencies, consumer and market research firms, and authorized representatives of governmental bodies.
Data Retention Period
The Company maintains personally identifiable Customer information for as long as it is necessary for business purposes. This period of time lasts as long as the customer is active with the company and including the entire period required at law so that the company can comply with tax and accounting requirements. When information is no longer necessary for these purposes, the company will destroy the information unless there is a legitimate outstanding request or order to inspect the information.
Access to Records
Customers have the right to inspect records that contain own personally identifiable information and correct any errors in such information. If the customer wishes to inspect these records, notification in writing to the company is required for an appointment will be arranged during regular business hours.
Email Us : email@example.com
Order Online : http://www.simplycigars.co.uk
+44020 7604 4335
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: