Category: Restaurant Description: eatseasy app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Restaurant category app. Click below to download the eatseasy app.
10/10 for Best Restaurant appBased on1 votes & user reviews
1. Is Eats Easy free to download?
Yes you may download the Eats Easy app in the Play Store and Apple Store.
2. Do I have to turn on my GPS location when I am using Eats Easy?
Yes we use the GPS location sent by your phone to pinpoint where we should deliver your order.
3. Do I need internet access while using Eats Easy?
Yes like most apps you will need to be connected to the internet to be able to use the live version of the APP.
4. Can I create and register 2 or more different Eats Easy users under 1 mobile number?
No each mobile number registered is also tagged to a single user only. It is possible for you to delete the first user created to that registered number and make a new one if needed. But everything associated with that first registered user including the points will be deleted as well.
5. Is delivery of orders using Eats Easy free?
There is a delivery charge depending on location and total cost of order. Please see the pricing page in the app to learn more on this.
6. How long does the delivery take?
Delivery time will depend on the restaurant, product and your location. Some food items may be faster to prepare than others. Once you have completed your order there will be an ETD (Estimated time of delivery) shown with your total bill.
7. Can I track my order?
Yes once the restaurant accepts and confirms your order we will dispatch an Eats Easy representative to deliver to you and you may track his or her exact location.
8. Can I register multiple addresses in my profile?
You may only add 1 main address to your profile. But you may also select the option to deliver to your exact actual location of that time. The delivery fee will then be calculated based on your actual location of delivery.
9. Can I still cancel my order after I have finalized and paid my cart?
No you may not cancel your order anymore at this point.
10. Who delivers my order? Is it the restaurant or Eats Easy?
The Eats Easy representatives will be the ones tasked to deliver orders and not the restaurant.
11. Is there a minimum amount when ordering?
Yes all restaurants will have a $5 minimum order.
12. Can I order in any restaurant of my liking?
No, we only service partnered restaurants.
13. Can I order from more than 1 restaurant?
Yes you may but the delivery charge is computed on each restaurant you order from. For example you order from Restaurant A which is 5 miles from delivery location and Restaurant B which is 2 miles from delivery location. 2 delivery charges will be added to your total order in your cart.
14. What are the operational hours of delivery?
Initially Eats Easy’s delivery service will operate from 10am to 10pm daily. But delivery time will also depend on a specific restaurant’s operation hours.15. What is the last call for delivery?
We will accept orders until 10pm. But the order should be accepted and confirmed by the restaurant ordered from also before we can make the delivery. In most cases restaurants that close by 10pm normally has a 30 mins to 1 hour last call.
16. Can we pay cash on delivery?
Right now we only accept online payments through credit card, debit cards or paypal.
17. For a delivery taking longer than usual who should we contact?
You may contact the Eats Easy customer service number so we can help you track the status of your order.
18. Can you deliver outdoors?
Yes as long as your GPS locator is working properly and you chose to have it delivered in your current location outdoors then we can bring it straight to you.
19. Is this a local business based in Saipan?
Yes this is locally owned business and the first of its kind here in the island.20. How do I earn points and where can I use them?
Points are earned via total orders of the user. Every $100 garnered in your account (includes historical totals) you get 1 point which is redeemable to a value of $1. You may use this in your cart for payment or transfer to your E-Wallet for future transactions.