To end homelessness in Western Australia through housing while implementing a holistic approach to wellbeing, working collaboratively with other organizations with the heart to seeing homelessness ended in our State, while breathing life and hope into each person that we come across in need.
After having been in the homelessness industry in the Rockingham Region, Ma & Jax wanted to help find a solution from the streets to homes.EHIWA was born at 3am in the morning, with the vision from God.Our aim is to help those struggling with homelessness or close to homelessness, find safe accommodation, and then solutions to their current issues, by working backwards.Sharing with them what family life is all about, and through genuine love and caring, through support in meetings, and taking them to appointments.The team behind EHIWA, are all currently volunteering their time, effort, love, advice and support to all those that come across our paths, with the hope that we can make their lives just that little bit easier.To help them achieve their goals, and leading them from where they were to where they would truly rather be.We are looking forward to expansion and more blessings in 2020Stay BlessedMa, Jax & The EHIWA Team
Founded : 2017
FOUNDERS : Ma & Jax ROLLO
Mission : • To share the true love of Jesus through our actions and words, with those whom are in need of hope and finding their true worth in the world
• To research, provide and implement a Housing First Model: “Come as you are” in a House-led and/or Supported housing environments
• To examine core issues that created their situation they are in through private consultation, and create positive solutions to help them move forward
• To provide safe and secure accommodation for homeless people and families
• To provide a holistic approach to each individuals circumstances from Accommodation, Psychological, Physical, Financial to Spiritual
• To provide support and connection to agencies that can help with their individual needs
• To build networks with affordable housing providers, potential landlords and other organizations that serve homeless individuals and families.
weburl : www.ehiwa.org.au
ONE STEP TO FREEDOM
ONE STEP TO FREEDOM
House Leader - Role DescriptionsThis PDF is designed to help make your role as a house leader easier.
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: