Groups camping at Flaming Arrow and its facilities, help to preserve the property by adhering to the policies and guidelines.
1. Leadership. All Scouting groups using council facilities must be supervised according to current BSA leadership regulations.
2. Check-in & Check-out. Check in and out with the Camp Ranger or Camp Master. Have you approved Camp use Permit and roster of youth and adults in the group available at check-in.
3. Motor Vehicles. All motor vehicles will be parked in the parking lot or in designated areas. The speed limit on camp property is 10 mph, and drive with flashers on. One vehicle may deliver and pick-up troop trailer at the campsite with permission of Camp Ranger. (no trailers are allowed in campsites, they will be parked along road)
4. Fires. Fires are permitted only in fire rings (on ground fires) and then only when conditions permit (Check when you arrive). Fires must be attended at all times, must be put dead-out with water. Firefighting tools and water supply must be available before fires are lit. No burning of wood with nails
5. Chemical Fuel Use. Knowledgeable adult supervision must be provided when youth are involved in the usage of chemical fuels and the handling of chemical fuels in the filling of stoves, lanterns, or the lighting of chemical fuels. The use of liquid fuels for starting any type of fire is prohibited except for charcoal briskets. Consult the fuel and fire prevention section in the Guide to Safe Scouting for more complete guidelines and information.
6. Tents. No flames in tents.
7. Trash. Put trash in the container provided. Remove all trash from the area when you leave unless prior arrangements have been made. Dumpster is located in parking lot ($100.00 fee for cleaning will be charged if campsite is not cleaned)
8. Camp Boundaries. All groups and participants must stay within camp boundaries. Trespassing on neighboring property without permission of the property owner is a violation of the law. All hikes and excursions out of the main camp area must be supervised by adult leaders.
9. Prohibited. Fireworks, pets, drugs, alcoholic beverages (including beer), glass drink bottles, personnel firearms and archery equipment, and immoral materials are not permitted on property, violators will be asked to leave. No smoking in camp (designated smoking area is in parking lot next to dumpster).
10. Camp Etiquette. Quiet time 2300 (11pm), pick-up trash around camp, keep out of others camps without permission, walk bicycles while on sidewalks, clean feet before entering buildings.11. The Scout Oath, Scout Law, and the Outdoor code remains the basic rules of camp.
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: