Category: Business Description: iCommit app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Business category app. Click below to download the iCommit app.
10/10 for Best Business appBased on1 votes & user reviews
iCommit is an unique platform for every individual who wants to succeed in Naswiz Retails direct selling business. He you can easily manage and build your Naswiz business easily and professionally without making any mistakes. iCommit Success System enables you to plan, execute and grow your business BIG.
is a dynamic leader leading a team of over 5500 people in Naswiz business. He started Naswiz on 28th Mar 2015 as a part time income opportunity. Within 6 month working part time he decided to take Naswiz as his full time career. from 11th Sep 2015. Mr. Vikash is a wonderful trainer and is directly coaching and mentoring 1000s of aspirants.
Founded : 2016
Nawiz Topaz : Mr. Vikash Priyadarshi
Mission : Mission of iCommit Success System is to enable all new and old associates in succeeding in Naswiz business through a professional and effective approach.
weburl : http://www.icommit.in
Know Your Leaders
Know your line of leadership who can help in building Naswiz business.
is a veteran professional. He is India's most inspirational & motivational speaker of India. 8 Million people have watched him on YouTube in last 1 Year. He is Naswiz's top earner and people's most favorite coach.
CrownAmbassador : Mr. Sonu Sharma
weburl : http://www.sonusharma.in/
Know our emerging leader who are continuously proving themselves a successful leader.
is an IT professional with over 13 years of experience working with one of the India's biggest IT company. Mr. Harmeet is a highly focused and self motivated person. He has proved himself an excellent leader and is emerging as an excellent leader in Naswiz and is now leading team successfully.
Namwiz Gold : Harmeet Singh Saini
Team iCommit – Activity Contest
What is “iCommit Activity Contest” – Most of the time everyone keep focusing on the final result which is SALE. In the process of getting the sale we often miss the core activities through which actually the SALE can be achieved. Also when failing to get the sale conversion people get demotivated and many QUIT the Wonderful Opportunity.
“iCommit Activity Contest” is a unique and one of its kind contest which only encourages the participants to focus on the activities involved in the “Process of Sales”; irrespective of the final result “SALE”.
There are 5 core activities which all Naswiz Associates Should and Must follow in order to succeed in Naswiz Business. If followed properly, the same can give phenomenal response and the chances of getting success gets Better and Higher.
“iCommit Activity Contest” Focuses on the same 5 Core Activities to be carried out throughout the month.
REWARD : If the participant successfully completes the below activities without any SALE under the supervision of a Designated Mentor he qualifies for a reward worth value of Rs. 1500/-. KEY ACTIVITIES:
1. TRAINING : The participant will be given opportunity to attend Two Training sessions.
• To qualify for the contest, the participant “Must attend One Training Session”.
2. LIST : Making “List” is the first and foremost activity of Naswiz Business.
• To qualify for the contest; the participant must prepare and “List of minimum 30 Hot Prospects”
3. SEMINAR : In order to succeed in Naswiz Business All Associates Must Attend Sunday Seminars, so that he/she understands the power of Naswiz Opportunity. This helps the associate to stay motivated and updated about the business.
• To qualify for the contest, the participant must “Attend minimum 3 Sunday Seminars” with or without guest.4. PLAN : “Meeting Makes Money” is the key to success in Naswiz Business. Showing the business presentation to people out there is the main activity which can mint money.
• In order to qualify for the contest the participant must “Arrange business presentation to minimum 10 new guests either One-O-One, Home Session or in Seminar”.
5. FOLLOW-UP : After business presentation “Follow-up” is the most important activity must be done in order to close the sale.Follow-up is a critical activity in which all doubts of the prospect needs to be answered technically and convince him/her for signup. It gets difficult for a new member to do it properly.
• In order to qualify for the contest the participant must do “Minimum 5 Follow-up with any of the senior”.
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: