Welcome to Living Word Worship Centre (LWWC) App. We are indeed honoured to have you using this app. Our aim is to win souls to our Lord Jesus Christ and commit them actively to the church and help them grow in his grace and knowledge. It is also our hope that through fellowship and the study of God’s word, our converts will have a personal encounter with Christ and do His will. We believe that through this app, God will be able to reach out to people we may never be able to contact personally through the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.
PRIVACY STATEMENT AND POLICIES
PrivacyRevision 1.1, September 16, 2016
1. About This Policy
1.1. Definition of specific terms
“LWWC” means Living Word Worship Centre.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” “church” refer to Living Word Worship Centre.
“Privacy information” includes personal and sensitive information.
1.2. Purpose of this policy
This Policy will be made available to any person requesting a copy. A version of this policy will be made available on the Living Word Worship Centre website http://www.lwwc.org.au
3. Personal Information Collection
When Lwwc collects and holds personal information, it will ensure that it is done lawfully and in a fair manner. Lwwc will only collect information that is necessary for conducting its activities. Information that is collected may be collected directly or indirectly from you or a third party. The means of collection may be formal or informal. These means may include:
1. Ministry forms which include but are not limited to Care and Communication forms, Welcome forms, Activation forms, ministry application forms etc.;
2. Electronically including through our website, Online forms;
3. Voice and/or Image recordings;
4. During phone calls;
5. Through email and personal contact;
6. Face to face contact/meetings;
7. Via social media messages and conversations; and
8. Other correspondence including event/conference expression of interest and registration.
LWWC collects and holds personal information to provide care to an individual, to manage relationships with individuals and to provide information on Church events and ministries. Personal information details are necessary to interact with an individual and/or provide ministry outcomes.
The types of personal information that we collect may include:
1. Contact details (Name, physical address, telephone numbers, email, postal details);
2. Education qualifications;
3. Date of Birth;
5. Communication and complaint details.
We will also from time to time when necessary collect sensitive personal information including:
1. Religious information (attendance, denominational information); and
2. Criminal record (WWCC, Police Check).
4. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal Information will only be used for the purpose it was collected and for related purposes that the person would reasonably expect it to be used.
We will only use personal information to:
1. Establish and maintain an individual’s involvement with the Church, including providing information regarding Church events and activities;
2. Provide products or services the individual has requested from the Church;
3. Answer inquiries; and
4. Register individuals for events or promotions.
We will only disclose personal information to:
1. Third parties only where it will assist Enjoy Church in its operations, such as event coordinators, department leaders, friendship group leaders;
2. If we are required by law to disclose information; and
3. For any other reasonable purpose as allowed or required by the Act.
LWWC does not rent, sell or exchange personal information. We may disclose personal information to third parties when we are legally required to do so, for example, government departments.
We may from time to time share de-identified information to third parties for statistical and research reasons. Any information we share in this manner will be non-personal, non-sensitive and de-identified.
5. Direct Marketing
Enjoy Church may use your personal information to update you on upcoming events within the church, conferences and updates from our senior leadership team. All of our direct marketing communications contain a facility where you can opt out of receiving any further information specific to the list that has been subscribed to.
You may also at any time request not to receive direct marketing from us. We will comply with any request as soon as reasonably possible.
6. Online Privacy
7. Management of Information
LWWC will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected from individuals is complete, up-to-date and accurate at the time of collection. If we believe that the information we hold is incomplete, inaccurate or out of date, we will take steps to correct the information.
Attendees will be provided with regular opportunities to update their details. LWWC provides members or attendees for registering online and maintaining their personal information subject to successful validation. We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access or disclosure.
8. Pastoral Care
LWWC may engage in personal and private discussions in the course of providing pastoral care. Information of a sensitive nature may be collected during these pastoral care sessions. Personal information collected from individuals before and during pastoral care sessions is kept confidential and secure at all times.
Sensitive information stored electronically will be appropriately secured to ensure only authorised persons have access. When paper files are being used, they will be appropriately labelled and stored in locked filing cabinets.
On occasion, the personal information collected in the course of providing pastoral care must be shared with third parties. Personal information will be shared when:
1. there is danger of harm being caused to the client or others;
2. when lwwc is required by law to disclose information; or
3. where there are matters of a serious behavioural nature which require the attention of senior leadership within the church.
Where practicable and lawful, LWWC will endeavour to provide individuals with the option of interacting anonymously. We will try to accommodate a request for anonymity wherever possible; however, given the activities in which LWWC is engaged in, this may not always be a practical option.
10. Access to Information
We will provide people with reasonable access to their personal information collected by LWWC in the course of its dealings with the person. When requesting access, we will ask individuals to provide some form of identification so that we can ensure that they are the person to whom the information relates.
However, in certain circumstances we may deny access to this information to the extent that:
1. providing access would pose a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of any individual;
2. providing access would have an unreasonable impact upon the privacy of other individuals; or
3. any other reason as consistent with the Act.
In such a situation we will explain in writing to the person the reason for denying such access.
12. Policy Updates
From time to time, LWWC will review this policy and may revise it. The date of last revision is displayed under the heading revision history at the beginning of this document.
If you are concerned about how we have collected, used, disclosed or managed your personal information we recommend that you follow the below procedure:
1. Complaint to be lodged with Privacy Officer (see Questions and contact below for details)
2. Privacy Officer will acknowledge your complaint and contact you for any further information (if necessary)
3. Privacy Officer will contact you within a reasonable period advising you of the outcome and any actions that need to be taken
4. If you are not satisfied with re response you received you may refer your complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at www.oaic.gov.au
15. Questions and Contact
LWWC has a Privacy Officer who can be contacted if further information is required about how the church manages the personal information it holds OR if access is required to your personal information held by Enjoy Church.
Contact details for the Privacy Officer are as follows:
+61 2 98971411
Privacy Officer LWWC
1/2-6 Gladstone Street
Merrylands, NSW 2160
'They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.'
Address : 1/2-6 Gladstone Street, Merrylands NSW 2160, Australia
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.lwwc.org.au/
Fax : +61-2-98971411
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: