Category: Worship Description: MB Zion Church app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Worship category app. Click below to download the MB Zion Church app.
10/10 for Best Worship appBased on1 votes & user reviews
According to the history of our church, in 1897 A.D Christianity came into our village which was called “Adivi Chinta Kunta” but now it is named as "Chinna Chinta Kunta".
According to the history the first one who accepted Christianity was “Sri Gurram Rukkaih(s/o Gurram Hanumaiah) who named as Gurram Ruben” through ABM Mission. By Gurram Ruben & his wife Gurram Bhagymma (Gurram Balamma) some more families accepted Christ as Savior and started worshiping Christ. Through Pastor Addakula Chandraiah some more families accepted Christ as Savior. The names of families who accepted Christ as Savior are C. Pedda Samelu, S. Boyaju, G. Poul and his brother G. Benjamen (Gaura Balaiah), C.Ashirvadam, C.Issaku (Chinnaiah), C.Peturu, C.Davidu, S.Philippu, S.Henry (Karre Kurmanna), M.BuraReddy, C.Andraiah, C.Simonu, G.Parmanna and S.Soul (Bokki Sayanna). Only these families used worship Lord Jesus Christ at that time.
They started worship in a small house (Presently C.Prakasam living in that place). In 1935 By the Grace of God they started a New Church under the leadership of C.Pedda Samelu. By the above mentioned families the new Mennonite Brethren Zion Church was built. This church was dedicated by Rev. John A Wiebe, M B Missionary. The First Church committee was formed in 1954 headed by C.Pedda Samelu as Chairman, S.Yobu as Secretary, G.Krupaiah (Peddanna) as Treasurer and G.Poul, C.Ashirvadam, C.Davidu, C.Peturu, S.Boyaju, C.Issaku as Elders. This Committee worked for God from 1954-1970.
In 1970 a new committee was elected. This committee was headed by G.P.George as Chairman, G.Moses as Secretary, C.Peter as Treasurer and C.Pedda Samelu, S.Boyaju, C.Prasangi, G.Kornelu, C.Vandanam, S.J.Adam, G.Krupaiah, S.Yobu as members. This committee worked hard to save many souls and also extended the church. This committee proclaimed the Gospel of Jesus to the surrounding villages which are Edulapur, Waddeman, Nelli Kondi, Pardipur, Kaukuntla, Kurmurthi, Duppali, Maddur, Muchintala, Laxmi Devi Puram etc. And also encouraged to build churches in these villages. This committee worked for God from 1970-1977.
From 1977-78 G.K.Yohan as Chairman, S.B.Joseph as Secretary and C.John as Treasurer and S.DaiverDanam, L.M.Yosepu, S.J.Shedrek, G.K.Yosepu, S.M.Yosepu as committee members. This committee also served for God. In this period O.I.Sunder worked as Pastor.
From 1978-1983 new committee was headed by G.Moses as Chairman, G.P.George as Secretary, C.Peter as Treasurer, C.Vandanam as Vice-Chairman, S.Boyaju, G.Krupaiah, S.J.Adam, C.Elisha, G.Kornelu as Elders. L.M.Abraham, M.B.Manohar as Deacons. S.Yobu, S.Chinna Vandanam, C.P.Jacob, C.Luther, M.D.Moshe, S.Mattai as committee members. By God’s Grace this committee has done great things for God and also proclaimed Gospel in surrounding villages. During this period P.Moses and O.I.Sunder worked as Pastors. In this period the committee decided to build a new church and the ground breaking service was done by Rev.Dr.P.B.Arnold, President M.B Churches of India (G.C).
From 1983-1985, committee was headed by G.Moses as Chairman,G.G.Paul as Secretary, C.Peter as Treasurer, C.Prakasam as Vice-Chairman, L.M.Yosepu as Asst. Secretary, S.Boyaju, G.Krupaiah, S.J.Adam, C.Elisha, G.Kornelu as Elders, L.M.Abraham, M.B.Manohar as Deacons, S.Yobu, C.Vandanam, C.Luther, M.D.Moshe, S.Mattai, S.J.Shedrek, M.A.Krupadanam as committee members. During this period Guest House was constructed for our church.
From 1985-1986, G.K.Yohan as Chairman, S.M.Yosepu as Secretary, C.John as
Treasurer and G.Kornelu, C.Prakasam, D.Pushpa Paul Raj (Venkataiah), S.S.Rajulu, G.Krupaiah, S.Boyaju, S.J.Adam, C.Elisha, L.M.Abraham, M.B.Raja Ratnam, M.D.Moshe as committee members. In this period P.Moses worked as Pastor.
From 1986-1988 an Ad-hoc committee was appointed by M.B Field Association. S.Boyaju, G.Kornelu, G.Krupaiah, S.J.Adam, M.A.Krupadanam, C.Elisha, L.M.Abraham as committee members. These people lead the church.
From 1988-2003, G.Moses as Chairman, G.Yona as Secretary, C.Peter as Treasurer, C.Prakasham as Vice-Chairman, S.S.Timothy as Assistant Secretary and S.Boyaju, G.Krupaiah, S.J.Adam, C.Vandanam, C.Elisha as Elders. S.Yobu and G.G.Paul as Advisors. L.M.Abraham and M.A.Krupadanam as Deacons. S.A.Bhaskar as Auditor. In this period, Believers increased in number day by day.
In the beginning the church was started with 15 members and now by God’s Grace they increased to more than 700 believers. So as the old church is not sufficient for worship the committee decided to build a new church. The New church construction was started on 24-08-1994 and the Corner Stone laid by Rev.S.Vara Prasad, Pastor CMBC, Mahabubnagar. Church measurement is 70x36 ft. Basement was dig (12 Ft.) by church members with free of cost. Though the members of the church was very poor, they depend on making beedi (Cigar) works, they gave one day salary of month and also worked at the church for free of cost. By the God’s Grace the church construction was completed. Rev.Peter Croker sponsored the roof through American Mission Board which was recommended by Governing Council. The church was dedicated on 15-06-2003 by Rev.Dr.P.B.Arnold, President G.C and . assisted.
From 2004-Present, G.Moses as Chairman, G.Yona as Secretary, S.Anand as Treasurer, C.Prakasham as Vice-Chairman, P.Nehemiya as Assistant Secretary, C.Sudarshan and P.Samel as Asst.Treasurer and G.Davidu, C.Yosepu, K.Shedrek, K.C.Abraham, G.K.Yosepu as Elders. G.G.Paul and S.S.Timothy as Advisors. L.M.Solomon, S.Purushotham, C.Yohan, M.D.Babu and W.Batkanna as Deacons. G.G.Pilogu and S.Soul as Auditors.
Rev.S.Issac and Rev.S.Ashirvadamma Issac are working as Pastor and Pastoress since 2007. They encouraged the believers spiritually and many of the souls were brought into Christ. They are sharing the Gospel greatly in the surrounding villages and also actively encouraging youth, women and children in God. By these the church is developing spiritually day-by-day.
During this period by the God’s Grace most of the church construction was completed. New Parsonage was built by the masons who are the members of the church at free of cost. Church committee, Women’s committee, Youth Committee, Sunday school committee, church members who are masons supported for the Parsonage. The Parsonage was dedicated by Dr. Paul Wiebe s/o John A Wiebe, Missionary, USA. By the God’s Grace a 15KV Generator was brought by the support of the members. Church Elevation tower (near about 40 Ft. height) is under construction.
L.M.SanthoshaSolomon, C.GraceSudershanam, G.P.SamadanammaPilogu, A.MarthammaChandraiah,
Youth, Sunday school & Choir
S.Zecharaiah, G.Y.Prathap, C.Yacob, S.Devanand, L.M.David, C.SoulRaj, M.K.Vijay, C.Moshe, C.BakthaRaj, G.VictorPaul, G.LemuelGeorge, K.Adam, M.SolomonSagar, G.Elia, C.Krupakar, G.B.Raju, S.Malagar, S.Sudhakar, G.ChaithanVinayKumar, G. Rahul Prashanth, C.PaulRaj, G.Pravinkumar, G.GeorgeJoel, L.M.Sugunakar.
Pastors who worked for our church
Pastor JonnalaGadda John
Pastor Chinna Gourappa
Pastor C. Parker
Pastor Samson Rangaiah
Pastor Pulipiri Sunder
Pastor Rev.S.Issac (present)
Women who actively Participated in Gospel and slept in Glory
Sis.G.Rahelamma d/o G.P.George
Supporting 15 Pastors monthly.
Supporting 60 Pastors annually (Rs. 1000-2000) on the occasion of Christmas.
Distributing new cloths more than 100 Widows and Poor of all religions.
Sunday school building construction.
Planning to buy a Gospel Van.
Establishing Satellite Churches.
Please Pray and Support for above Aims and Programs of the Church.
Founded : This church was dedicated by Rev. John A Wiebe, M B Missionary.
Mission : Sharing the love of Jesus Christ
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: