Category: Education Description: MyRochford app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Education category app. Click below to download the MyRochford app.
10/10 for Best Education appBased on1 votes & user reviews
The aim of this app is to provide an alternative way of participating in the planning decision-making process by using technology more widely. This app trialling will inform the development of a new participatory planning tool for planning policy and planning applications.
A final year Town Planning MSc student at Anglia Ruskin University in Chelmsford.
Developed : 2018
Student ID : 1561668
Mission : Provide a fun, interactive and educational platform for community engagement helping young people shape their future built environment
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PP/18/00003/FUL - Demolish Existing Dwelling and Outbuildings and Construct Development of 35 Dwellings and Associated Works
PP/18/00002/FUL - Demolish Existing Dwelling and Construct Part Two-Storey Part Three Storey Building To Comprise Of 10 no Two Bedroomed And 2 no Three Bedroomed Flats With Parking
Proposed shop layout plan To view other supporting documents to this application click here or email case officer for any clarification here CLICK HERE to comment on this application
Existing shop layout plan
Artist impression front viewTo view other supporting documents to this application click here or email case officer for any clarification here CLICK HERE to comment on the application
Artists impression side elevation
Street Scene To view other supporting documents to this application click here or email case officer for any clarification here CLICK HERE to comment
How to make Effective Planning Representations
This advice note explains how you can best make your views known. It is important to ensure that representations are focused upon legitimate planning considerations.
• Make sure you understand the nature and type of application; visit the site possible.
• Talk to the Case Officer if you are unsure of any details.
• Seek advice if needed - free and independent advice www.planningaid.rtpi.org.uk
• Make valid objections that are clear, concise and accurate - It is not enough to say the application is retrospective, therefore, must be refused. You must identify the harm that will be caused.
• Stick to planning matters referring to non-planning issues will undermine your case.
• Quote Development Plan policies.
• Where the Development Plan is not relevant, or contains conflicting policies, the application should be treated on its merits. Your comments should highlight this. •Suggest conditions which could be imposed should an application be approved.
• If there are other groups who oppose the application,its ideal to pool resources.
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: