Category: Business Description: Neuro Bureau app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Business category app. Click below to download the Neuro Bureau app.
10/10 for Best Business appBased on1 votes & user reviews
This app will build up different academic areas, including vocabulary, memory, test prep, and learning methods. All of these skills are essential to form a student with academic abilities, above their grade level.
Founded : 2014
Get Reminded of Your Daily Activity!
1) Do not forget to get your daily brain skills! Revisit Neuro Bureau and get back up to date!
2) Do not forget to get your daily vocab words! Revisit Neuro Bureau and get back up to date!
See What Others Think About Our App!
"I think it's really cool! It's a fun way of helping people with vocabulary, learning skills, brain skills, and test prep. It's not only for middle schoolers, but elementary and high schoolers too! It is a great app. I might refer this app to my sister too."
"I liked this app because it helped me learn more vocabulary. I would download this app if I need help with stuff I don't understand. This app will help anyone with stuff they don't understand."
"I think the app can really help kids learn. It can help them study and prepare for tests. The app is great because it explains vocabulary and brain skills. I would download the app because I think it would help me."
"I like the app because it is very informational. I also like it because you can learn a lot from it! I would buy it from the App Store."
Review subjects for your test HERE!
The future for this page will be consisting of different subjects on a middle school level. Main topics in the curriculum will be addressed in detail. Coming Soon April 2015.
Daily tips to develop learning skills!
1) On Post-It® notes, transcribe your vocabulary word on one side and write the definition on the other side. Post the Post-It® notes onto or near a light switch or your computer. Every time you go to use that device, you will have to try reciting the definition. The repetition will allow you to memorize your words with a lot more ease.
2) If you want to memorize specific terms, associate each word with a real life example. You can associate your definition/word with something either tangible or incorporeal, it makes no difference. For example, if you need to know the definition of gears, you can associate it with "joints," as it has the same purpose.
3) If you are faced with the predicament of having to memorize multiple items that have no correlation, you may want to use the method of chunking/grouping. This method will be most efficient and effective when trying to memorize digits. For example, if you are encountered with the number 8562142367, you will find it hard to recite it verbatim. However, if you change this 10-digit number into a phone number, you will be able to recite these numbers with a lot more ease! (856) - 214 - 2367 will be how you "chunk" 8562142367.
4) If you need to memorize a large quantity of information and you lack the ability to memorize straight from text and cannot retain information through reading, you may want to transform your information into something artistic. For example, you can transform your textbook information into a catchy song so that you will be able to memorize more efficiently. Or you may even want to make a visual cue summarizing the information or an outline.
5) Another method to memorize information is to form or use acronyms. An acronym is an abbreviation formed with the first letters of a word and that are pronounced as words. For example, if you need to memorize the colors of the rainbow from the middle to the outside, use the acronym, "ROYGBIV" which represents; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet.
Get your daily brain activity HERE!
Following the pattern, fill in the missing number!
1 8 27 ? 125 216
The same word can be added to the end of GRASS and the beginning of SCAPE to form two other English words. What is the word?
Two men, starting at the same point, walk in opposite directions for 4 meters, turn left and walk another 3 meters. What is the distance between them?
Which word of four letters can be added to the front of the following words to create other English words?DATE AGE CARD SCRIPT MARK
If it were two hours later, it would be half as long until midnight as it would be if it were an hour later. What time is it now?
What is the number that is one half of one quarter of one tenth of 400?
Which same three-letter word can be placed in front of the following words to make a new word?
SIGN, DONE, DUCT, FOUND, FIRM, TRACT, DENSE