Category: Health Description: Pregnancy Care app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Health category app. Click below to download the Pregnancy Care app.
10/10 for Best Health appBased on1 votes & user reviews
The ‘About Us’ is the most powerful page to reach your target audience. It is crucial you build an ‘About Us’ page where you introduce your business to your potential customers. Having a good ‘About Us’ page is a vital component to attract new users.
A short biographical profile of the person. Here, you can talk about the professional life of the person, his/her achievements, what role he/she plays in the organization, etc.
Founded : 2015
Title : Name of the person
Mission : You can provide a brief and authentic description of your values and the code of conduct your company embarks upon in the ‘Mission’ section. This will build a trustworthy relationship among your customers.
Discomforts in Pregnancy
MINOR AILMENTS IN PREGNANCY
Varicose veins It usually occur in the 2nd and 3rd trimester.Advices Wear supportive stockings.
Elevate your feet when sitting or lying
Avoid long period of sitting/standing.
Moving about while standing to improve circulation.
Avoid leg crossing.
Avoid wearing constricting clothing such as knee high stockings.
Breast tenderness It usually occur in the first through the 3rd trimester. Advices Wear supportive bra.
Avoid use of soap on the nipples and areolar area (black part around nipple) to prevent drying of skin.
FIRST TRIMESTER (1 to 3 months)• Week 1 to 12
THIRD TRIMESTER (7 to 9 months)
Baby’s length – Approximately 36 cm to 52 cm
Baby’s weight- Approximately 760 gm to 3.5 kgSeventh Month - Week 27 to 31
• In this month, baby can use all the senses such as baby can hear noises, recognise voices, taste and touch.
• Hiccups are very common in baby.
• You should take milk ,ghee ,dried fruits to make you and your baby healthy.
• You may experience indigestion, mild swelling in the feet, ankle, hand, shortness of breath, frequent urination.
• Involve yourself in those activities which you like such as drawing, painting or any other.
• Think positive and pray to GOD for planting good qualities in a child.
• Drink plenty of fluids to hydrate yourself.
Eighth Month - Week 32 to 36
• During this month, baby’s major organs are fully developed, baby’s immune system is getting stronger.
• Baby can open and close his eyes.
• Baby’s skinny arms and legs gaining baby’s fat.
• Take special care in this month to prevent delivery as baby is gaining weight to maximum extent.
• Avoid travel, do not exhaust yourself, do not keep your legs hanging.
• You may experience frequent urination as growing uterus pushes the urinary bladder.
• You may experience leg cramps, midnight bathroom runs, heartburn and backache.
• Take more calcium rich diet such as kheer, milk and ghee to make child’s body healthy.
• Involve yourself in praying and have faith in GOD for easy going delivery.
Ninth Month - Week 37 to 40
• Your baby is fully developed and is ready to come to come out to this world.
• Your baby’s head falls deeper into pelvis as a result you can take comfortable breath now as upward pressure of uterus on diaphragm is relieved.
• You may experience false labor pains and slight vaginal discharge.
• Avoid taking outside food, consume khichadi, dalia, mung water in your diet.
• Sometimes, you may feel restless.
• You must pack your hospital bag at this point of time including your garments and baby’s clothing, cap, gloves, socks, full sleeve shirt.
• Try to relax and note any unusual physical feelings.
• Contact immediately to your doctor in case of presence of emergency.
• Soon your baby will be in your hands, be relaxed and happy.
SECOND TRIMESTER (4 to 6 months)
Baby’s length – Approximately 7.4 cm to 34.6 cm
Baby’s weight- Approximately 23 gm to 660gmFourth Month - Week 13 to 16
• During this month, baby’s body hair begins to grow on body.
• Your baby’s eyes develop, finger nails and toe nails are forming.
• Your baby will adopt your taste and that will last throughout baby’s life, so eat pure and nutritious food.
• Consume butter, yogurt, rice, green vegetables, pomegranate, orange, citrus fruits, grapes or any other seasonal fruit.
• You may get relief from breast tenderness.
• You may experience pain in groin on sides of the abdomen as uterus grows and stretches the ligament, slight vaginal discharge which is normal.
• Best position to sleep is left side lying position to ensure good blood flow to uterus.
Fifth Month - Week 17 to 21
• By this time, you may experience more frequent and stonger fetal movements.
• Baby is gaining body fat.
• Baby will gain more control over limb movements.
• You may suddenly feel hungry as per the demand of growing baby.
• You may experience heartburn so eat slowly, chew thoroughly and have small frequent meals.
• Your nails and hairs are growing faster.
• Stretch marks may appear on stomach, butt, thighs and breast.
• In this month, if you are having morning sickness( nausea/vomiting), you may feel relaxed.
Sixth Month - Week 22 to 26
• In this month, baby’s vision and hearing getting stronger.
• Face of the baby is fully formed with eyelashes, eyebrows and hair.
• Nails on the fingers grow.
• You may experience itchy skin, use moisturiser or coconut oil.
• Dark line from mother’s abdomen is running down to pubic hairline.
• Patches of darker skin appears over the cheeks, forehead, nose and upperlips.
• Your shoe size increases as ligaments in feet are loosened.
• Palms of hand and soles of feet might be red.
• Stretch marks are blooming.
• Consume milk and milk products, take fruits like bananas, apple ,chiku, orange, grape or any other seasonal fruit available.
• Do meditation and relax your mind.
ANTENATAL EXERCISES FOR THE UNCOMPLICATED PREGNANCY
Stand facing a wall with your feet in a wide sumo squat position.
Squat as far down as you can.
Keep your arms extended in front of you.
Perform a Kegel exercise at the bottom of your squat.
Hold this position for 10 seconds and return to standing.
Repeat 5 times.
BUTTERFLY STRETCH (Titli Asana)
Sit on the floor and your back should be erect and legs should be straightened.
Bend your knees and bring the feet towards pelvic bone.
Join the soles of your feet together and bring them close to the groin area.
Slowly press your knees towards floor as low as you can.
Do it very softly.
Press your knees up while breathing in and then breathe out while pushing the knee down. Do it as long as you feel comfortable.
TETANUS TOXOID IMMUNISATION(TT)Administration of two doses of Inj. TT to a pregnant woman is an important step in the prevention on neonatal tetanus (tetanus of the newborn).
Mother should know:
There may be slight swelling, pain and/or redness at the injection site for a day or two.
CALCIUM TABLETS SUPPLEMENTATION
Oral swallowable calcium tablets to be taken twice a day (total 1g calcium/day) starting from 14 weeks of pregnancy up to six months post-partum.
Each calcium tablet should contain 500 mg elemental calcium and 250 IU vitamin D3.
Mother should know:
1. One calcium tablet should be taken with the morning/afternoon meal and the second tablet with the evening/night meal.
2. It is not advisable to take both calcium tablets together as > 800 mg calcium interferes with iron absorption.
3. Calcium tablets should not be taken empty stomach since it causes gastritis.
4. Calcium and Iron Folic Acid (IFA) tablets should not be taken together since calcium inhibits iron absorption.
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: