Category: Information Description: REDIF ROOM app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Information category app. Click below to download the REDIF ROOM app.
10/10 for Best Information appBased on1 votes & user reviews
Rural Environmental Development And Implementation Foundation, is Voluntary Development Organization established for building capacities of people to enable them to participate in the process of their own development. Society believes that, people are the masters of their destiny, but the fact is they are not aware of their potentials and capacities. The reason is people were never treated as partners in the process. They were always treated as beneficiaries. Therefore; they have developed an attitude of dependency and helplessness. REDIF, as an organization strongly believes that; if empowered and get them organized, people can effectively participate in the process of development, even they can own the entire process.
Society strongly believes that without people’s participation and involvement process of sustainable development cannot be initiated and sustained. Here, for us participation and involvement has a definite meaning. For us participation means involvement in decision making processes. Therefore; while organizing any activity, organization takes care that people are involved in this process of decision making. Once they are involved in this process of decision making it becomes easy for preparing them to contribute the resources. Participation in decision making and contribution of resources really gives the people a feeling that they are the partners in the process.
Finally REDIF Organization intends to initiate a process of self-sustained, self-reliant process of development in the communities. With this approach and strategies REDIF works with PEOPLE DOWN TO EARTH LEVEL.
hence, If we want, can we changes our things. come on the way of change the environment for rural public.
With The 21 numbers of Head Office Staff;
Name of Field Officers/Block
Arghadip Das - Team Manager/Field Officer (Berhampore - Murshidabad)
Biplab Kumar Das - Field Officer (Bhagwangola I/II/Lalgola)
Md Zafar Iqbal - Field Officer (NA)
Soumen Das - Field Officer (Cancelled)
Rabikul Sk - Field Officer/Office Staff (Khargram/Bharatpur/)
Khurshida Khatun - Field Officer (Kandi)
Sanuar Malitha - Field Officer (Cancelled)
Mursalim Sk - Field Officer (Nabagram)
Moidul Islam - Field Officer (Suspended)
Pralay Kumar Mondal - Field Officer (Jalangi)
Mr. Suroj - Field Officer (Suspended)
Hajikul Alam - Field Officer (Suspended)
Sajid Sk - Field Officer (Beldanga I/II)
Nayan Talukder - Field Officer (Rejected)
Md Sadruddin - Field Officer (Farakka/Suti I & II)
Md Abdul Odud - Field Officer (Samsherganj)
Mobarak Karim - Field Officer (NA)
Md. Nikson - Field Officer (NA)
Dinmohammad Sk - Field Officer (Dhulian)
Rajib Sk - Field Officer (Any Block In Murshidabad District)
Sorfaraj Sk - Field Officer (Burwan/Bharatpur I/II Block)
Founded : Biplab Kumar Das (President)
Chandan Kumar Maitra (Founder - Secretary)
Arghadip Das (Vice-President)
Ayesha Bibi (asst. Secretary)
Khurshida Khatun (Treasurer)
Jawaharlal Mandal (Office Staff)
Rabiul Awal (Office Staff)
Tarjema Bibi (Member)
Mission : FROM THE DESK OF THE SECRETARY
Rural Environmental Development & Implementation Foundation is our dream Organization to ensure complete up-liftment of the underprivileged sections of the organization belongs to Murshidabad District, one of the most Backward District of West Bengal State. The area where trust situated is full of poverty, unemployment, mal-nutrition, illiteracy and other kind of severe social problems which need a comprehensive rather expert intervention from dedicated fellows. these problems are regularly being intervened with our Trust/Org. We believe that not only one aspect of life could secure sustainable development but all the dimensions of human life starting from socio-economic needs to socio-cultural and educational expectations of life should be met to ensure complete development of human life.
With this philosophy we are approaching to provide educational, socio-cultural, poverty alleviation efforts within the locality. Our efforts in forms of training and capacity building of local women and unemployed youth on food processing entrepreneurship, Rural Banking Development are trying to ensure employment generation. Our need based nutritional support activities are also a small step towards ensuring health and nutrition for MOTHER and CHILDREN of the locality. With our limited financial but high level of dedication we are trying our ultimate level to push our locality progressing towards a new era of development. We need your all over support in our efforts to make our District one of the progressive unites from one of backward places of West Bengal State.
We dream to ensure a complete up-gradation of Human Life of the locality Irrespective of Class, Caste and Religions and any other differentiation so that the locality may be turned into one of the most progressive places of the District and spread the spirit of ultimate Humanity and progress to oher parts of the Districts and the State Level as well.
1. RURAL BANKING BUSINESS FOR SECURED OF RURAL PUBLIC FUND WITH AEPS/BIO-METRIC SOLUTIONS.
2. Educational Up-gradation of the Children by arranging Educational Facilities from a very primary level to even the ultimate university level.
3. Need Based poverty Alleviation Intervention in the locality.
4. Charitable Support to the Destitute.
5. Ensuring alternative Income generation of local unemployed youth & Women.
6. Vocational Skill Up-gradation of the youth.
7. Ensuring Healthy and hygienic practices of the people of area.
8. Agricultural Development through Scientific inputs and extension support.
9. Ensuring preventive health care and treatment oriented developed health care facilities for the local people.
10. Need based nutritional supports to lacal mothers and child.
11. Socio-cultural Development of the citizens of locality.
FUTURE PLAN FOR RUNNING AND NEXT YEAR: (2016-17)
1. Rural Banking BC/BF Activities (with Government Bank)
2. Formation of the Kindergarten School on the basis of infrastructure and Educational Techniques.
3. To Ensure Maximum coverage of children of the locality under the school.
4. Implement a Scientific Fish-culture project for local economic development.
5. Promotion of Food processing through establishing of food processing unite and promotion of entrepreneurship under food processing.
6. Setting up of well equipped mental hospital and research institute.
7. Agricultural promotion and crop up gradation in the locality.
8. To establish vocational training institute.
9. SHGs/JLGs Group that are maintained by Local educated Women’s.
10. Aged/Elderly, Agriculture, Art & Culture, Children, Disaster Management, Education & Literacy, Environment & Forests, 11. Health & Family Welfare, 12. HIV/AIDS, Human Rights, Legal 12. Awareness & Aid, 13. Labour & Employment,
14. Micro Finance (SHGs), Nutrition, Right to Information & 15. Advocacy, Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation, Sports,
16. Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation, 17. Vocational Training,
18. Women's Development & Empowerment.
Chandan Kumar Maitra
Rural Environmental Development & Implementation Foundation
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: