Category: Business Description: RTBU Vic Loco app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Business category app. Click below to download the RTBU Vic Loco app.
10/10 for Best Business appBased on1 votes & user reviews
The achievements of the early pioneers of the union against overwhelming industrial and political odds made the foundations on which job conditions and living standards were progressively improved. At all times since those early days they strove to create an Australian-wide union culminating in the formation of the Federated Engine Drivers’ and Firemen’s Association and registering as the Australian Federated Union Of Locomotive Enginemen in 1920.
The union has a proud record. Its position in the Trade Union movement in Australia today is recognized as that of a vital, progressive, and strongly united national body, prepared at all times to act not only on behalf of its own members, but in support of the trade union and labour movement in general.
Divisional President Wayne Hicks is a current V/line driver. His has years of experience in his long standing career at V/Line and as a Divisional representative and President.
Founded : 1861
President : Wayne Hicks
Mission : The Victorian Locomotive Division of the RTBU aims to uphold the rights of and maximise the benefits of its members who are employed within the rail industry and to improve, protect and foster the best interests of its members. The Locomotive Division will take all necessary actions under relevant legislation to assist members and to secure the best conditions for its members, providing for protection and safety in the workplace and for the general public in connection with the rail system.
Registered rules of the Australian Rail, Tram and Bus Industry Union.
11 - MEMBERSHIP CONTRIBUTIONS
(4) Subject to Sub-Rule 11(5), all subscriptions shall be paid either annually in advance or quarterly in advance at the option of the individual member. Where subscriptions are paid annually, payment shall be made no later than January 1 in each year and where subscriptions are paid quarterly, then payment shall be made no later than January 1, April 1, July 1 and October 1 in each year.
(7) A member paying his/her subscriptions through periodic deductions shall be financial from the date of the first such deduction provided that he/she owes no prior arrears.
13 - FINANCIAL STATUS OF MEMBERS
(1) A member is unfinancial if he/she is more than thirteen weeks in arrears in his/her subscriptions or in the payment of any fees, fines or levies imposed in accordance with the Rules. Conversely, a member is financial if he/she is not more than thirteen weeks in arrears in his/her subscriptions or in the payment of any fees, fines or levies imposed in accordance with the Rules.
(2) A member, while unfinancial, shall not be eligible for any of the rights and privileges of membership including the right to vote in any election or ballot of members or, to attend or vote at any meeting within the Union or to nominate for or hold any Office within the Union.
(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of Sub-Rule 13(1), a member who is unfinancial shall not become financial until he/she pays all arrears due.
(4) Where a member who is unfinancial makes a part payment or payments in relation to subscriptions, fees, fines and/or levies outstanding, such payment or payments shall be applied to the amounts owing in the same order in which such arrears were incurred with the amount outstanding longest being discharged first.
Membership Fees (with Legal Levy)
All members are charged fees (as per their status-see below) on a three month (quarterly) basis at the beginning of each quarter.
Members wishing to pay via statements will receive a statement in the mail within the first two weeks of the quarter. Quarters are as below
1st Quarter - January to end of March – 6 fortnightly payments
2nd Quarter - April to end of June - 7 fortnightly payments
3rd Quarter - July to end of September- 6 fortnightly payments
4th Quarter - October to end of December- 7 fortnightly paymentsEach member then has until the end of that quarter to pay their dues.For direct debited fortnightly payments, there are designated days the direct debits are taken. Note that some quarters have 6 fortnightly payments while others have 7.In total, the 26 fortnightly payments amount to the full yearly membership amount. 2019 Membership rates:
Parental Leave Pay – Department of Human Services
Parental Leave – Fair Work Ombudsman
Parental Leave Best Practice Guide – Fair Work Ombudsman
Parental Leave Clause 11.1.8 – Metro Enterprise Agreement – Rail Operations Division 2012-2015
Parental Leave Clause 34 – V/Line Rail Operations Enterprise Agreement 2012-2015
Superannuation Complaints Tribunal
Fair Work Commission
Find an Agreement
Fair Work Ombudsman
Leave Entitlements under National Employment Standards
Casual, Full-time and Part-Time work
Relieving Expenses -Travel
Australian Tax Office Rates and Claims Process
Address : Level 6, 1 Elizabeth St
Melbourne, Vic 3000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.rtbuvicloco.com.au
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: