Category: Business Description: Finding Hope app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Business category app. Click below to download the Finding Hope app.
10/10 for Best Business appBased on1 votes & user reviews
(Description of VeraHeart LLC goes here... also include statement about HHF)
Staying True to Our Values
Being aware of our values is a significant step to the feelings of hope and happiness. All of us dream of life being different, the world being a safer place and having more success and love in our life. These dreams are indeed birthed from our ability to live and protect our values. Through this process, we begin to value ourselves with new found surety.
The following are 23 values that deter depression:
1. Don’t be bothered that others do not know you – be bothered if you do not know yourself.
2. Do not be hard on yourself….but do not be too soft either.
3. Always strive for new knowledge and understanding.
4. Act only when clear of your intentions.
5. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong for only the weak refuse to forgive.
6. Only those who want the best for you should be considered friends.
7. Never ignore someone worthy of hearing and do not waste words on those who do not hear.
8. Value truth above all other things.
9. Do not strive to be perfect but do not accept things lower than your standards.
10. Support yourself with what is right.
11. Never be true to someone false.
12. Wrath is often righteous anger, which when put to good use, can create great change.
13. Never gossip about other’s shortcomings – what you put out will come back.
14. Practice what you preach and do not preach what you do not practice.
15. Compassion and empathy are important keys to avoiding narcissism.
16. Use discretion when forming an impression.
17. Discern wisely instead of being in situations where you wished you had discerned.
18. Love for the sake of loving – not for the sake of being loved.
19. An attitude of gratitude carries you through despair, defeat and devastation.
20. Perseverance is a reconfirmation that you are not addicted to perfection.
21. Do not attempt to teach what you are not willing to learn.
22. Through conviction, the concept of defeat is defeated.
23. It is better to try and fail rather than fail to try.
Remember to write your answers in your journal.
a) Pick 3 that you struggle with the most and state how you will work on them.
b) Pick the 5 that mean the most to you and how you live them or will live them.
In Balance is the Secret of Beauty
This section is all about exploring six questions. Remember to write your answers for each question in your journal.
Where do you feel you need the most help: mind, body, emotions or spirit? How do you plan to help yourself with those challenges?
Where do you feel the most hopeless and how can you transform that feeling?
What actions are you going to take to create more hope in your life?
Whom do you feel is a person who represents the most hope (can be someone you know or not) and why? How will you emulate them more?
Make a list of 10 things that you love about yourself and paste it on your wall as a daily reminder. Also add to it.
Make a list of 3 things (or more) you want to achieve before your life is over and HOPE FOR THE BEST.
How can we hold on to hope with all the negativity thrown our way through the horrific news, disastrous world events, and challenges in our personal life?
This program is designed to help us find ways and means to do just that. We can create our own world within the world, our own energy within others energy and our own magical life within the mundane everyday life. The human is made up of four elements, mind, body, emotions and spirit. When these four elements are in balance, we feel a wellness that may become disrupted through difficulties but not dismantled.
The key to a successful journey of life does not come from anything external, as most people think. It comes from our being and our beliefs. The only thing that can change our life is ourselves. The faster we realize that we cannot change another and often we cannot change a situation, the faster we become empowered to implement the very things that can bring us happiness and contentment.
We are here as humans to live listening, learning and loving. In truth, hope is the fuel for our strength. Therefore, the more hopeful we are, the more at peace we become. Hope is like a lighthouse. It keeps steering us to the right course and lightens our way, as we sail through life. This program is a voyage to a human existence filled with wisdom (mind), willpower (body), warmheartedness (emotions) and wonder (spirit).
Everyone has a purpose. No matter our age, when we become one and unified with that purpose, it becomes harder for the negativity of the world to soil our life canvas. We live faithful to ourselves and our connection to our reason for being. What we do may seem insignificant, yet in our hearts, we thrive because we know it must be done. We become content because we have a certainty. When we believe that there is something outside of ourselves, something beyond the ordinary, hope springs eternal. Hope is belief without evidence. It comes from intuition, inspiration and divine intelligence.
Dreams are meant to be fulfilled. A life of fulfillment instead of emptiness is realized by those who put their wishes into action. The worst words spoken at the end of our life would be: “it could have been” or “it might have been” or “it should have been.” However, a rewarding existence is not based on the end goal; it is based on how we take the journey.
Try as you might and use might as you try…..now that’s triumph.
SPIRIT & Wonder
Wonder is a gift from our spirit when it feels happy. However, for our spirit to feel joyful, it pleads for two emotions; love and purity. To fund love, we must have purity and to fund purity, we must have love. As we strive to become immersed in these two emotions, hope and wonder become ignited.
The block to love is resentment and the key to love is forgiveness. The block to purity is shame and the key to purity is the willingness to apologize for our wrong doings.
We all have resented others and we have all done things that we are ashamed of. We are here to learn and if we let our errors become the doorway to a better life unfolding, we will indeed be filled with hope and happiness. Very often mistakes and difficulties are openings to disguised opportunities.
Our spirit, when healthy, teaches us how to be in harmony with our thoughts, words, feelings and deeds. We become aligned with a higher way of thinking and behaving. As a result, negative events seem to stop interfering with our energy field and our life becomes filled with wellness and wonder.
Remember to write your answers in your journal.
Make a list of people, including yourself that you have not forgiven and why.
Things I have not forgiven others for...
Things I have not forgiven myself for...
Make a list of all the things you have done incorrectly to others and want to make right. Write a letter of amends that you will send or not send.
Make a list of things you have done incorrectly to yourself and want to make right. Write a letter of amends to yourself.
MIND & Wisdom
Our thoughts create our actions. If we have negative thoughts, then we will manifest negative events and relationships. The expression – “watch your thoughts” is much more powerful than people realize. Yet in this world, we are fed so much violence, lust, lies and greed in order to stay enthused; we have to protect our mind-space. We need to re-train ourselves to stay away from negative information because it numbs our wisdom and hope. Our wisdom genes thrive on being infused with promise and peace which lead to prosperity. Our light stays bright and our minds stay awakened. This keeps our hopes enlivened. Hope is what yeast is to bread. It broadens our horizons and rises our dreams and yearnings.
The following 23 statements are wisdoms that energize hope:
1. Hope denied is life denied.
2. Hope presses us forward against all odds.
3. Hope keeps us strong and determined.
4. Hope facilitates the impossible in becoming the probable.
5. Hope is a goodness all on its own.
6. Hope is the best possession a human can have.
7. Hope actualized makes the difference between dreamers and leaders.
8. Hope is the first ingredient of an endeavor.
9. Hope lives larger in compassion for those less fortunate.
10. Hope is at the root of all ideas.
11. Hope springs from our beliefs.
12. Hope shines brightest in the midst of darkness.
13. Hope makes living worthwhile, for without it, life seems worthless.
14. Hope is the emotion that encourages miracles.
15. Hope realized heals the entire world.
16. Hope brings with it an inner calmness.
17. Hope makes seeing the imperfect as perfection.
18. Hope enlarged exalts courage and perseverance.
19. Hope destroys sadness and sorrow.
20. Hope is in itself a happiness that can lead to bliss.
21. Hope is the best medicine for a broken heart.
22. Hope creates opportunities that must be taken.
23. Hope is what creates heroes, such as: Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, etc.
Remember to write your answers in your journal.
a) Pick the 3 wisdoms where you think you are the strongest and record why.
b) Pick the 3 wisdoms where you think you are the weakest today... and again record why.
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: