Category: Fitness Description: Young Yoga SA app was created using Appy Pie, World's #1 App Builder for creating Android & iPhone Apps. It is a Fitness category app. Click below to download the Young Yoga SA app.
10/10 for Best Fitness appBased on1 votes & user reviews
Young Yoga is a family yoga studio situated in Walmer Main Road. We offer yoga to adults, children, families and special needs children.
Adult yoga: beginners and experienced yogis are welcomed. We offer a variety of different yoga styles that are perfect for students of all skill levels, abilities and body types.
Children yoga: we teach kids yoga in a playful, creative way through stories, and games. Yoga teaches children how to control their bodies, how to breathe, how to focus and how to relax.
Families: in a world where parents and children are so busy, family yoga provides a wonderful place to spend healthy and happy, quality time together. It provides a platform where children, parents, and even grandparents get to enjoy practicing yoga together and strengthen their bonds while they support each other and have fun.
Special needs: we offer 2 types of classes for the child with special needs:
- on the individual basis: children who have more severe conditions as for example, severe autism, severe cerebral palsy, stroke, brain damage, and others. I also do prefer first having a few sessions of one on one before placing the beautiful kiddies in a group.
- group classes: those who have a mild condition, or those who have already been doing yoga with me on individual basis and ready to join a group.
- Degree and Post Graduate Degree in Psychology,
- Diploma in HR & Training,
- Kids Yoga Instructor (Yoga4Kids),
- Adults Yoga Instructor (Trifocus Fitness Academy),
- Nova (Yoga & Pilates) Instructor,
- First Aider
-12+ years experience in the training and education industry, which 8 of those years were working with special needs individuals.
-2 years experience teaching yogaCurrently also employed by Virgin Active as Group Fitness Instructor.
Founded : 2017
Yogi : Carika Young
Mission : To teach children and adults to BE YOU.
To love and accept themselves for who they are.
Please select review
Please enter your name
Please insert valid email!
Please write your comment
All reports are strictly confidential. This appears to be: