Talk or chat to our experts and get answers to your questions
How to create Google API Key for Android?
(1) Login or Sign up on https://console.developers.google.com.
(2) Click on 'Project' dropdown and select 'Create New Project'.
(3) It open New Project window there you have to provide a name to your new project, then click on 'Create' button.
(4) From Dashboard Menu click on 'Enable API' link.
(5) Click on "Library" tab and enable the following services one by one by clicking on "Enable" link button:
Google Maps Android API
Google Places API for Android
Google Places API Web Service
Google Maps Directions API
Note: If any API is already enabled then leave it as it is.
(6) Click on Create Credential button.
(7) It will open a popup from there select 'API Key'.
(8) Click on "Credentials" tab and select "None" under Key Restriction section then click on "Save" button.
(9) It will generate a Key, copy this key and paste this API Key in Taxi setings "Google API Key for Android" field on configuration settings of Appy Pie Taxi service