Talk or chat to our experts and get answers to your questions
How to create Google API Key for iOS?
(1) Open https://developers.google.com/maps/ios/ to create Master API and slave API keys.
(2) Sign in with your gmail account.
(3) Click on GET A KEY and click Continue.
(4) Enter your project name which could be your App Name and click on "Create and Enable API" button.
(5) Copy API Key and click on "API Console" link.
(6) Click on "Credentials" tab and select "None" under Key Restriction section then click on "Save" button.
(7) Click on "Library" tab and enable the following services one by one by clicking on "Enable" link button:
- Google Places API Web Service
- Google Maps Geocoding API
- Google Maps Directions API
- Google Maps Geolocation API
Note: If any API is already enabled then leave it as it is.
(8) Now paste API Key (copied in Step 5) in Taxi seetings "Google API Key for iOS" field on configuration settings of Appy Pie Taxi service